Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Angry Birds!

Angry Birds is a single-player game which is currently available on the PC and also most Android/Apple applications. Released this year by Rovio Games, it has taken the public gaming nation by storm, as it is very addictive. But why?

The aim of Angry Birds is to kill all the Green Pigs that are situated in each level, there is currently over 180 levels and you get rated with stars, depending on how many birds you use, and also how many points you accumulate whilst trying to kill the Pigs. Seems simple, yes. But you have to use your logic in order to aim the birds so they can fly into wood, stone or even glass just to destroy these Pigs! The basic user-interface goes as follows.

 The Yellow circle contains the Pause and also the Undo button. Basically, click these to obviously Pause the game and to undo a Bird that you've thrown incorrectly or whatever.

The Pink circle is where you throw your birdies from, it's on a Slingshot and you drag back the Slingshot with your mouse into a direction.

The Blue circle is the Pig, there are usually more than one on a level, on this level that I have shown, there is 3. You kill these pigs by throwing your birds through whatever object that gets in your way.

And last, but not least. The Red circle contains the score. Nothing too special about it.

Anyway, for a short game Angry Birds is quite the challenge and if you have a short temper, well. Have fun with it. It's really, really cheap aswell, it's $0.99 on the iTunes store, the Intel App-Up which is linked through the Roviogames website. For the price, it's extremely in the quality region for the price that you pay for the game itself. Once again, thanks. Unityx.   

14 comments:

  1. I've stayed away because I've heard how addicting it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a smart phone so for the longest time i couldn't even really play it. that is until steam released it for pc. been playing it for a while now lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didnt know it was available on PC. i was always missing out on my crappy phone but now im gonna go play it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had it on my iphone for awhile. Very addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed it, but I never found myself addicted to it, it was a really neat game

    ReplyDelete
  6. think im going to continue to stay away from angry birds, for my health... lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this game, SO Addictive though...*runs off to play*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've completed the game on my HTC Desire ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have also completed the game, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yea, I have a short temper. This game is not much fun for me. I usually wind up yelling at the game.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Angry Birds is so simple yet so addictive. I've completed probably half the game just from borrowing friends iPods.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why is this game so addictive? It's up there with Peggle as one of the biggest time wasting games ever!

    ReplyDelete